The Nuggets' Revenge


Mr. Chicken Nuggets’ Revenge
I am Mr. Chicken Nuggets. I am so angry that those stupid humans eat all my fellow chicken nuggets. Have you heard of a double-butt chicken nugget? So, I think I should get revenge on them by eating them (NOM, NOM, NOM), I mean I’m huge so they can’t eat me. Imagine you were a chicken nugget that was getting eaten, you’ll have tears. So, if you eat chicken nuggets, I will eat you. A human said ‘Aargh!’ when he saw me yesterday. “So, how should we start the revenge, Siri,” Mr. Chicken Nuggets asked to the upgraded Siri phone. The upgraded Siri phone replied, “Hmm. I don’t know Mr. Chicken Nuggets.” So, Mr. Nuggets thought and thought, then he thought up of 3 ideas. The ideas were, with the new X-large air pods I made or, kick the polices butts and then steal their guns and then eat police and their guns oooorr, fill the town with my farts and then bring an army of nuggets and eat them in surprise! I, the author says ‘He is the biggest, but the dumbest, and so he chooses…’. “I choose kick-butt project!” sang Mr. Chicken Nuggets. And so, he starts the project off. The next day, the police were like ‘what shall we do?’ and the officer said: “Call the army, of-course”. At the time, Mr. Chicken Nuggets was like ‘I’ll get revenge on’em next week, eh?’. The next week, Mr. Nuggets was sleeping thinking that it wasn’t next week yet. Meanwhile, the police officer was calling the army. The police officer said “Army, help” and the army sergeant said, “Yes, tomorrow we’ll meet at the meeting place”. The next day, they met and shouted ‘Let’s Go!”. Meanwhile, Mr. Nuggets was still sleeping [in the lawn] thinking it still wasn’t next week yet. So, the army and the police came and fired at Mr. Chicken Nuggets, {Chckk Chckk, Boom}. And so, the humans were safe for now and Mr. Chicken Nuggets died, [R.I.P.]. He had a remaining bullet on his head when he was buried!
But that’s not the end, there is another part!
There was Mr. Chicken Nuggets wife, Mrs. Hash Brown who was very much wiser. She wanted to make them deaf with the new X-large air pods Mr. Nuggets made and then filling the town with her farts. Then she could start eating the humans with the army and her fellow peers! She put her plan into action late next month because she was sobbing because her husband was dead. When she used the X-large air pods, the humans were all deaf and couldn’t hear anything the nuggets were saying. Then she filled the town with her farts and all the humans fainted completely. So, Mrs. Hash Brown, the army, and her fellow peers ate all the humans with all their might! The humans were all dead and the chicken nuggets lived happily ever after.
The End

My note: I am a carnivore; Mrs. Hash Brown is too! Only Mr. Chicken Nuggets is an omnivore. LOL!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts