Dumb Roblox Noob

Dumb Roblox Noob
Image result for Roblox dumb noob
Image result for chicken

Image result for pooImage result for hamburger"Oooorghf" cried Robib the Noob. Dies! Respawns! Robib the Noob kept on singing, 'Robib the noob guuuuuuuuuuuy, y, yy!' sang Robib, stretching out u's.

"Shoo, shoo NArAAtour!" Anyway, I'm the noob guuuuuuuuuuuy, y, yy! Roobib, bib, bib! And I have three friends who are, ta-ta-daaaaa! Chicken the chicken, Poo the poo, and Hamburger the hamburger! We are the best friends fore-of life.

'Go away you annoying friends against life, this is my text' "Urgh" Finally, I can talk again. So where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. It was getting dark, and it was time! Tine for the baddies. Who are?...

... Xavier Carlos, Andrew Senga-vang, Noob Chicken-head, Lawrence Chang and I, Joel Geoby, the one and only wizard! So we took out our defenders, shotguns, miniguns, AK49s, and our knives and started to attack.

Obviously, I had my wand. "Bang, ban' ba' bang boom". Then somewhere from the darkness came, "Avada Kedavra", "Sectumsempra", and finally, "Crucio, Crucio!"

Robib had been heart-shot, not healthy enough to respawn (unable to respawn). The chicken, killed. And the poo and the hamburger were in extreme pain, screaming! The dung beetles will deal with the poo and I'll be havin' that hamburger for lunch, I thought.

But the other death-eaters have given death to the random strangers. The thing that I haven't told you is that we stole $1, 000, 000 altogether from the strangers and the annoying pests against life!

See you back in the Oh My Goodness Gracious God Era. Bbbyye!

|||||The | End|||||

Comments

Popular Posts