Flight to Infinity!

Flight to Infinity
How to Visit Bangkok's Airplane Graveyard | NOMADasaurus


Some kind of crazy tou fo lapce aircraft, I guess! We're going to make one, that's right. You know you'll always find some useful things in the garbage. Yes, even a whole space-craft. Even this outlandish monument that kept on running when touched by anything except me.

Now, all we have to do is magni-size these items with my bizarre but unique Magni-sizer. I am known for bragging. Anyhow, I was going to magni-size and keep the pyramid. Done, the ship was all done! But the fuel tank is leaking! Boom!

Wait, was this all a dream? It was the next day. This craft was ready to fly and the fuel tank wasn't oozing. Oh well, time to go!

"Xavier, come on, let's go!" I am the captain and Xavier is the co. captain. Bran Trru! We just reached space. About to land on Planet Hoorumbra!

Phew! We landed securely. Now, what is that ghastly-looking thing? Huh, there were plenty of other ominous-looking things too! What? This one was the leader? Okay, then Xavier.

Xavier, it's saying that they wanted a space shuttle for millions of years now. If we be nice and give them our vehicle, they promise to grant us Infinity!

We accepted the trade! Everything black, it's turning white. I can see everything, and it's all ours. Infinity's the best! We kept playing games. I mean, we even had many pairs of regular eyes if we made our current ones blind!

The End

Comments

Popular Posts