The Worst School Day

Free Writing
The worst school day
Once upon a time, I was in Pendle Hill Public School. My parents told me that I had to go to to a new school. Even my friends changed classes, that was weird.

On that day when the classes changed and all that, I cried for 1.5 hours. Then, I began to settle which means I stopped crying. Finally, I was happy that I was going to a new school. And that is how I came to this school.
(St. Anthony’s Primary School)

When I came to this new school I was assessed. I was also very shy, but I soon made friends. My teachers are Mr Robert Barden and Mrs Deepa Francis. My friends are Xavier Carlos, Lukas Peranovic, Rishi Prasad and Ojas. We even made a club together. (Baby Chicken Club). Now I am used to this school.

Future:
In the future, I will grow and die. Then everybody and everything will die. That means the world will end, it includes cute things or humans.

The End

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts