Oooh! Another Persuading Story

Television is better than Books
I strongly believe that television is better than books. I know this because books can easily get lost while TV can make little children stop crying. Most of the schools even use it for educational purposes. Precautions followed, it wouldn’t cause a lot of eye damage.
Books are small and TV’s are much bigger. See the chance of losing and not losing. In my opinion, Ipads are the best. You can ask me why. (?)
Secondly, it can stop little children from crying because it is very entertaining. It is entertaining because it can play songs for babies. There are even specific channels with programs designed for children.
Finally, it aids education because it is easier to do many things on it. That includes Writing, Seesaw, Google Classroom, Slides, Docs, Photos and Videos. It is easier, do you see and understand?
So this is why I think television is better than books. Firstly, because books are easier to lose. Secondly, because TV can stop little children from crying. (AND) Thirdly, it is helpful for education given it is easier to do many things. In my opinion, Ipads are the best. You can ask me why.(?)
Ask me why on joel.geoby@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts