The Easter Hat Parade

The Easter Hat Parade
Today, [11/04/2019} St. Anthony’s Catholic Primary School had a Hat Parade. It was exactly like my old except it was outdoors. My old school is Pendle Hill Public School. Cundalandi Hu was the best word to use in my language (Tuna). It means INFINITE Best. I was in Year 4 at the time, I was 10 years old. Bad News, it ended with a quite bad ending.
This started in the morning from school in the asphalt. My parents were watching so I felt a bit nervous. But when I began to parade, I felt OK. When we were about to go to class, the Easter Bunny even came. At the end of the day, I must have got at least 10 Easter Eggs. Marcus Hueston and Sienna ? won. They both got at least 60 Easter things.
Cundalandi Hu full meaning:
Cund- INFINITE Best
Alandi- Holy One= Jesus/Holy Spirit
Hu- God
Full Meaning_God and Jesus are meaningfully saying that the noun is INFINITE Best
The End

Comments

Popular Posts