The weekend I saw a rainbow

The Weekend I saw a Rainbow
This weekend(22/03/2019), I saw a rainbow. It was amazing. It was the 3rd time I saw a rainbow. You might think that is a tiny number. But for me, its a huge number. The rainbow was huge. So big that the whole rainbow could not be captured in the photo.
Believe me, I took the photo from my balcony. If you don’t, have a close look and you will see a roof. It was the 2nd clearest rainbow I have ever seen. But it was very sad to see that it disappeared really quickly. It only stayed clear for 10 minutes. I checked the end of the rainbow, there was no treasure.
I saw my 2nd rainbow on the road while I was on the way to Officeworks. It was the clearest ever rainbow I had ever seen. I couldn't check the end of this one because I was on an 80 kmph road. I wish I could. When we came back from Officeworks, the rainbow was gone because there was neither rain nor the sun.
I do not remember where I saw my first one, most probably because I was little. But I am sure I saw one, so don’t doubt me. I can’t tell you anymore about my first rainbow because I don’t remember anything about it.
It was splendid. So these are all the rainbows I have seen:
  1. The one I don’t remember anything about.
  2. The one I saw on the on the 80 kmph road.
  3. The one I saw this weekend from my balcony.
The End

Comments

Popular Posts