The House Ruin!

ThE hOuSe RuIn!

Old abandoned ruined stone house in the forest - Buy this stock photo and  explore similar images at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock
Oooh, a house a ruin. But what? It looks all damaged and is in such a ramshackle. Oh, this is so depressing! It looks like it was once an exceptionally fascinating place.

The one thing I love about this house is that soothing warm and earthy smell of the wood. Though it is a bit musty, I have to say!

I really wanted to touch it. I am just going to do it! It certainly felt unsteady. I'm not leaning against it anymore. I did like that wobbly jelly feeling it gave me. Oh No! It's splintered! How I hate splinters.

For some reason, I could hear rustling among the house. It was creaking at the same time! Why? That was when I noticed the angry howling wind whipping the house to rips. Now I knew why!

Comments

Popular Posts