The TREK!




The Exhausting Trek through the Woods!

Image result for dark woods

You *****! WOW! Why? What’s wrong with you? Fine! Yes, mum finally agreed after this whole new, probably the longest argument in the world. It wasn’t even so much to ask for. I just wanted to trek.


We started trekking along the trails, off once in a while, when we got to the abandoned forest that is. Before we even realized, it was night time. Stephanie and I quickly ate some noodle soup and went to sleep. SLEEPILY!


“YaWn” Morning mum! Wait, mum, Mum, mUm, MOM! Where is she? That’s when I saw a note! It said:


Dear Greggy Boy, 

Sorry, that I went so early, but I just couldn’t handle it. I had to take my morning stroll. B.R.B.

Yours truly mum, Stephanie Jones!


1-hour later


Mummy never goes for 1 hour, it’s normally 10 minutes or so. His mind’s urge won the battle. He went out to find his mother. I mean, it couldn’t be that hard, right?


2.5-hours later


Then suddenly, it was pitch dark, our first night had come. It was definitely creepy alright. Gregory James was now officially lost. Afterwards, from out of the darkness, eight pairs of glowing eyes could be seen. 


I was sure they were wolves. Then I understood, they were trying to protect me from the King Cobra behind me. It had already injured me (seriously)! The wolf pack huddled around me, kept me warm, and slept with me until the next morning. 


I could hear sirens now. Then I saw police and an ambulance. I was saved! I was sad, those wolves. The wolves let me go freely to extraction.


They even sacrificed their heart and gave me an incredible gift. They gave me a… to keep as a pet/family.


Comments

Popular Posts