My Visit to Taronga Zoo

My Visit to Taronga Zoo

Today (07/06/2019) I went to Taronga zoo with the rest of my class at school. I had to reach school at 8:40 a.m. which is hard when you get up at 7:30 a.m.. When I reached we all got a clipboard with a paper on it. Then we marked the roll and went to the bus. 

We went on a Baxter's Coach Line [bus]. I had to sit next to Sreenidh Veluri which all of a sudden became annoying. I only enjoyed the sights along the side of the bus. Thank God, it was a short journey there.

We signed into the zoo pretty quickly. There were brush-turkeys everywhere. James Chahine was crying because he was seriously scared of them. I didn't like that we had to split into two groups but we did. After some walking and seeing some peculiar things, we went to a show. It was the Seal show {Seal Theatre}. They showed us some tricks that the seal could and in the end the seal flipped in the air. It was such a spectacular show, have you seen it? You haven't? Then I dare you to do it. 

Then we went to this tunnel that had nocturnal creatures in it. Obviously, they were inside glass. I spotted little dunnarts running inside glass that looked like a huge box. We then went to a farmyard. Adam showed us a ring-tailed possum and a skink-like animal. He even let us touch them and feed the goats. Their tongues were and felt very sticky. When the farmyard visit was over, we saw alpacas, chickens and the world's most humongous pig.

Then we started walking somewhere lost. When we spotted a place to sit, everybody had lunch. I had 2 chicken rolls from SINDHU'S.  There was a glass look through near. Some people saw a crocodile in the water inside the glass look through. We didn't have enough time left but we managed to go and experience Tiger Trek. So you had to wait until you can get into the pretend plane. Then you will most probably experience a ride to Sumatra. When you get out of the pretend plane, you will see a tiger exhibit. 

We then went to the zoo exit because we were out of time. The other class saw other things that we wanted to see. One of the most wanted thing wanted to see was the Bird Show. We went back on the Baxter's Coach Lines again. This time I thank God that I could sit next to Mrs. Annette Peatman when I came back. I talked a lot with her, but also slept. When we came back, we reflected on what we saw. But we didn't get to finish it because there was only 15 minutes left. Then it was home time and I went home. That is when I started to write this non-fiction story.

The-End

Comments

Popular Posts