The Nightmare that I had

The most Weird Dream I had

Today I am going to tell you about the time I saw a nightmare. It was the most scary and most weird nightmare I have ever saw. I was kind of forced to believe that it was actually happening in real life. It made me forget that I could pinch myself to make sure it might be a dream.
Once upon a time, there was this earthquake happening in Australia. The jungles were all ruined along with the zoos. All the animals were trying to flee. Then suddenly, a wolf managed to come into my balcony.
It was trying to get inside the house. Then I said "Mum, aaaah" because I was right in front of the door of the see-through balcony. When I yelled that, the wolf suddenly got very angry exactly as in the picture above.
Imagine how scary that would be if you were in the dream and you thought it was actually IRL. What if it was in real life. The next part of the story will be on the next interesting paragraph.
I managed to crawl away when the wolf wasn't looking and into the room. We slept, watched iPhones and tried to eat without the wolf seeing us. When I found out that the wolf had gone, I told the rest of the family. Then we had a happy and calm life.

The End

Note: The wolf was standing on its hind legs. The whole thing was a dream.




Comments

Popular Posts