McDonald's

 McDonald’s

McDonald's - Wikipedia

Mm. [slurp], just delicious. Oh, sorry. But we all know that amazing restaurant that’s barely ever 10km away from us. Yep, you’re right, it’s McDonald’s, exactly where the imaginary burger that I was eating right before came from. Well, if you can see it. But we have to agree that the fries are the best. Poof, I better get to the point. McDonald’s has many more facts than just food!


Just one thing would be that the first McDonald’s in Australia was opened in Sydney in the suburb of Yagoona in 1971. It has grown so much since all across the world, so much that a new McDonald’s store opens approximately every 14.5 hours. SCARY but amazing! In fact, more people eat at McDonald’s everyday than the whole population of the UK which is over 68 Million people.


And guess what? The first menu item ever at McDonald’s was a hotdog! I know, I would never think about McDonald’s and hotdogs at the same time. We’ve all had a happy meal and got a little toy, perhaps a minion. 

Well, once before, the toys were so creepy that your parents would probably have nightmares about them and McDonald’s had to remove them. One of them looked like a cute little doll but without the cuteness. It had a grey body, skull and red glowing eyes instead of skin. Ooh, creepy. No like actually creepy. A clown mask! I can’t even talk about this anymore. Man, am I glad I didn’t get those toys. Pheww.


Just wait, just wait for this new fact. Your stomach just won’t eat it all up. The salad is more fattening than their burger. Yeah, NOT HEALTHY. I’m sure you’d rather have a burger than a salad now that you know. But don’t worry salad-lovers, just take the dressing off and you will be fine, maybe. We don’t know what else Maccas might be hiding.

Time for something better. We all know the Queen of England, the one that is on our coins. But I bet we didn’t know this about the Queen. She has her very own McDonald’s! Yeah, it would be fun to have lunch chewin’ with the Queen. 


No wonder the arch of the McDonald’s symbol is more recognisable than the Holy Cross. Yep, you heard me right, more recognisable than the Holy Cross. You’ll never make me believe it, or maybe you could. I.D.K.

Written on September 2021

Comments

Popular Posts