If I had three wishes...

If I had three wishes...Make-A-Wish Foundation - Jamesons | Strata Managers Sydney
If I had three wishes, firstly I would wish to be the richest pharaoh of Egypt. Another one would be to live for a million years. Last but not least, I wish I could download loads of games and play them with my friends.
I want to be the richest pharaoh of Egypt because I will have thousands of slaves. It might prove good for the country because I am quite a good fighter, which would be helpful in defeating Egypt's enemies. I might even get the biggest pyramid to lie in, after I have lived my life as a pharaoh.
I want to live for 1 million years because I could do a lot of good things with all that time on my hands. My intelligence can be put to good use to invent useful things for mankind. I also want to live for a million years because I want to be able to use my own inventions, be cared for by robot servants and who knows, I may even rule the world one day!
I wish to download loads of games that I can play with my friends like Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. Even Roblox! That is because all my friends play heaps of games. My friends chat about it so much because they love playing it, which persuades me to try my hand at playing those games. There is this other two games that I play and I like it. If I like that game so much, I believe I can enjoy these new games even better!
So, these are the three wishes that I really wanted to come true. I'd really wish for more wishes if I could, but I guess that's not how it works, isn't it?
The End


Comments

Popular Posts