Wayanad, Kerala, India


India, Kerala, Wayanad
 Three years ago, in 2015 I went to a place called Wayanad in Kerala, India. It was a family trip with my parents, grandparents, my uncle, and his family. We were going on our car. It took 8-10 hours to reach because our car broke down on the road. The other one is when we were about to reach, we lost our way and ran into a jungle called Bandipur Forest. We were scared. At last we went the right way and reached.

Wayanad is a district in the north-east of Kerala state, India with headquarters at the town if Kalpetta. It is set high on the Western Ghats with altitudes ranging from 700 to 2100m.

We went to the nature and wildlife tour first. In the tour we saw animals like elephants, gaurs, deers, tigers, and bulls. It was a bit scary, but lots of fun. I thought that Wayanad is scary place. We also went to places like Meenmutty Falls, Edakkal Caves and Wayanad wildlife sanctuary. The most wonderful place we went was Soochipara Waterfalls. My uncle went swimming in the pool beneath it.

Photo

We had a lot of fun. But we went back very tired. At home after my dad I parked the car, we couldn't lock the car because a wild turkey chased us a long way away from the car. Then we played a little in our Wayanad house and then went back to our original homes. That was the end of our trip.

Comments

Popular Posts